Take 10 minutes to answer simple questions, and then get a realistic action plan for how to improve your well-being. Your assessment is also used to personalize your Living Healthy portal experience. That means WebMD’s robust trackers and self-management tools are all informed by your unique needs and goals.
After completing your health assessment, you’ll earn 500 points toward Living Healthy rewards!*
That’s a $50 value!
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your Living Healthy portal and click on "Health Assessment" in the top menu to begin answering questions.
- Be sure to save your progress as you work your way through the health assessment. You can select various question categories to go back to sections and review your answers.
- Enter your most recent health screening measurements into the health assessment. You can find these measurements from an onsite screening if offered by your employer or from a clinic visit by logging into your MyPrevea account.
- Health screening measurements include height, weight, blood pressure and waist circumference, cholesterol values (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides) and blood sugar level.
- After you’ve answered all the questions and entered your health screening results, click "Finalize" to complete your health assessment.
Or learn how to create your account
* Check with your plan administrator for reward point offerings specific to your plan.